пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

THE UNDERACHIEVERS PHILANTHROPIST DOWNLOAD

Jetzt Fan werden Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos um diese Funktion zu nutzen. First things first let me lay it down, Young indigo nigga here to take the crown So you can wait around if you like to, spiteful Heart full of hate no 8th to get, high to Thou can't relate to I the most high fool Cause I rule, what I do, world domination each step, It could be vital, UA on the rise, advise don't be our rivals Oh lord nigga, light a fat spliff let ya soul lift, bitch I'm a pro, tell a lick every single drip, since a kid Been obtaining goals just by thinking it, think a bit Now I want the globe on some hitler shit Bringing it back that real rap, fuck being rich Cause knowledge is power that real wealth beneath your skin No book on the shelf, I taught myself just how to live Them GOLD SOUL rebels, free them devils from your prisons kin. UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow indigo I said UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow indigo I said UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow indigo I said Said the shit four times so a nigga ready know bitch! Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: I'm the new Christ savior, Neo from the matrix Young God nigga can't fuck with no lame shit High of phsych yeah a nigga stay T. Seen it in a dream now a nigga gon' chase it Beastcoast nigga that's what I rep, Third Eye gang nigga till the fuckin death Wish a nigga off the earth disrespect the set, where my indigo's at better represent! Oh lord, better get that message take a trip, on some psychedelic shit my bredren To the mystic realms the solar gods in your presence Breaking down barriers, let the north carry us Roll up the dank, elevate now they can't reach us Fool what you think lyrics holy like exodus Please next to us, never settle for peasants bruh UA we up watch em go like tarantulas Third eye strapped, puffin herb high Illest with a killa nigga with the lyric, sure I do what I got a pound of sour on the hour Super saiyan metaphor for that inner power Just saying you niggas can't tell me shit Every mothafuckin day I get stronger kid Don't get your armour split, that bitch calm a calm If you a master huh your shit better guard your chips. the underachievers philanthropist

Uploader: Bajora
Date Added: 18 February 2016
File Size: 51.43 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97173
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





the underachievers philanthropist

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. Wenn du deinen Besuch fortsetzt, stimmst du der Verwendung solcher Cookies zu. Philanthropist Songtext von The Underachievers.

the underachievers philanthropist

UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow indigo I said UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow philanthropidt I said UA nigga, here to save souls Three eyes nigga and we glow indigo I said Said the shit four times so a nigga ready know bitch! Alben Yhe von The Underachievers. Quiz Welcher Song kommt nicht von Adele? Elevated nigga so I puff on the rise now Put it down strike sip strong like a python Guided by the light but it's something like Teflon High on reef floating through life lessons, Floating through life lessons!

First things first let me lay it down, Young indigo nigga here to take the crown So you can wait around if you like to, spiteful Heart full of hate no 8th to get, high to Thou can't relate to I the most high fool Cause I rule, what I do, world domination each step, It could be vital, UA on the rise, advise don't be our rivals Oh lord nigga, light a fat spliff let ya soul lift, bitch I'm a pro, tell a lick every single drip, since a kid Been obtaining goals just by thinking it, think a bit Now I want the globe on some hitler shit Bringing it back that real rap, fuck being rich Cause knowledge is power that real wealth beneath your skin No book on the shelf, I taught myself just how to live Them GOLD SOUL rebels, free them devils from your ths kin.

The Underachievers - Philanthropist Lyrics

You gotta check out. Bitte besuche unsere Cookie Bestimmungen um mehr zu erfahren, auch dazu, wie du Cookies deaktivieren und der Bildung von Nutzungsprofilen widersprechen kannst.

Oh lord, better get that message take a trip, on some psychedelic shit my bredren To the mystic realms the solar gods in your presence Breaking down barriers, let the north carry us Roll up the dank, elevate now they can't reach us Fool what you think lyrics holy like exodus Please next to us, never settle for peasants bruh UA we up watch em go like tarantulas Third eye strapped, puffin herb high Illest with a killa nigga with the lyric, sure I do what I got a pound of sour on the hour Super saiyan metaphor for that inner power Just saying you niggas can't tell me shit Every mothafuckin day I get stronger kid Don't get your armour split, that bitch calm a calm If you a master huh your shit better guard your underschievers.

News Trennungs-Song Neue Single: Jetzt Fan werden Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Seen it in a dream now a nigga gon' chase it Beastcoast nigga that's what I rep, Third Eye gang nigga till the fuckin death Wish a nigga underachiebers the earth disrespect the set, where my indigo's at better represent!

The Underachievers - Philanthropist Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. First things first let me lay it down, Young indigo nigga here to take the crown So you can wait around if you like to, phiilanthropist Heart full tbe hate no 8th to get, high to Thou can't relate to I the most high fool Cause I rule, what I do, world domination each step, It could be vital, UA on the rise, advise don't be our rivals Oh lord nigga, light a fat spliff let ya soul lift, bitch Phklanthropist a pro, tell a lick every single drip, since a kid Been obtaining goals just by thinking it, think a bit Now I want the globe on some hitler shit Bringing it back that real rap, fuck being rich Cause knowledge is power that real wealth beneath your skin No book on the shelf, I taught myself just how to live Them GOLD SOUL rebels, free them devils from your prisons kin.

Back on the map NEW new york oh shit, bring the potion When a nigga drop dope hits, bowing to these niggas that's a muthafuckin death wish Third eye sharp nigga blame it on the muhfuckin piff Uh, pray my soul ain't sinning, indigo's on the rise we winning Three eyes so I think a little different, UA what the game been missing.

I'm the new Christ savior, Neo from the matrix Young God nigga can't fuck with no lame shit High of phsych yeah a nigga stay T. First things first let me lay it down, Young indigo nigga here to take the crown So you can wait around if you like to, spiteful Heart full of hate no 8th to get, high to Thou can't relate to I the most high fool Cause I rule, what I do, world domination each step, It could be vital, UA on the rise, advise don't be our rivals Oh lord nigga, light a fat spliff let ya soul lift, bitch I'm a pro, tell a lick every single drip, since a kid Been obtaining goals just by thinking it, think a bit Now I want the globe on some hitler shit Bringing it back that real rap, fuck being rich Cause knowledge is power that real wealth beneath your skin No book on the shelf, I taught myself just how to live Them GOLD SOUL rebels, free them devils from your prisons kin Related.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий